- Most people get to know their boats on short weekend trips in their local sailing area. Our shakedown cruise was a 1300 mile offshore voyage from St. Petersburg, Florida in the Gulf of Mexico to her new home on the Chesapeake Bay via the Gulf Stream. Read about this trip in “Maiden Voyage.”
- “From Maine to Nova Scotia” describes our last week in Maine before making the overnight passage to Canada, complete with photos.
- “Nova Scotia” describes our port calls along the East Coast of the province and dealing with fog...
- We both agree the highlight of our cruising so far was the month we spent exploring Newfoundland’s southern coast.
- Read about our month in New England following a four-day passage from Norfolk.
- We spent Summer ‘04 in Nova Scotia and Maine, then headed south with a stop in Philadelphia. Lots of good pictures and adventures in this one...
- Fall ‘04 describes life on the hard and a lesson learned during installation of a new sonar.